Sunday, September 30, 2012

ShaveMac Shaving Brush

SOLD!!
Used Shavemac Shaving Brush
I purchased this as part of a lot and the seller described it as a "Shavemac Super Silvertip"  It's about 5 years  old, and this is apparently a discontinued model, so I'm not able to verify that it's in fact a "Super Silvertip", though everything else he sold me was spot-on to his description.   What  I can tell you is that this is one luxurious, almost sensuous shaving brush.  It's soft and silky without going limp, makes a thick lather without even trying.  I'd keep it -- it's sweeeet -- but I buy to re-sell.

Medium size -- overall height is 100mm.  That's 45mm handle, 55mm loft.  As best I can measure, the knot size is 24mm.  The handle is acrylic, sort or a grey-brown-green swirl with a clear base.

It's been washed 3 times in borax -- it's clean and it's ready to go.





If I was 100% certain that this is a "Super Silvertip"  I'd want a bunch more money. As it is, someone gets a real luxury brush for $45.00.

Stock # 12079.   Price is $45.00.  -- PayPal only. That price includes first-class mail shipping United States only.  Interested international buyers are welcome to e-mail about shipping, but it's expensive.




<

No comments:

Post a Comment